- What kinds of user or customer information does limpkin.in collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, in phone number and shipping address.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU Money). Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by in) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest sign in information.
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with in such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- How does limpkin.in utilize user or customer information?
- We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
- User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour, nature and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyse customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- limpkin.in provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from limpkin.in, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
Web Push notifications. Web Push notifications are automated customer alerts that are delivered via web browser platforms to subscribers for the purposes of marketing. They are functional across a number of browsers and operating systems.
Subscriber list. The Company ensures that all subscriber lists remain private and confidential. The Company will not sell, rent, loan or invite external access to a customer's contact lists. Nor will Company themselves use customer's contact lists for any purpose.
Use of information collected. The Company shall not distribute, circulate or pass onto any third party any of the information that is collected through the licensing and use of the product. All information gathered will be used only for the improvement of the product or services and the betterment of the customer, and will remain private and confidential.
Everything you need to know about web push notifications